Financial adviser & behaviour coach
Andy Hart is the founder of Maven Adviser and also our Chief Story Teller.
Introduction to Andy Hart
Andy lives in North West London (Hatch End) with his wife Caroline and French Bulldog, Maven. Away from the office he enjoys spending time with his family (mainly his 5 nephews), travelling the world and watching all sports. He is a keen yogi and gym goer. He is a prolific reader and knowledge junkie and devours books at an unbelievable rate (or so he tells us). His main passion is Tennis. He usually plays three times a week.
Andrew believes that consumers have in the past been short changed by the industry and passionately wants to create an open and transparent Financial Services profession.
Getting To Know Andy - 17 Quick Fire Questions
Andrew has the following qualifications:
- Law LL.B Honours
- Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 and 3
- Certificate in Mortgage advice and practise (CeMap)
- CF2 – Investments and Risk
- J01 – Personal Taxation
- J04 Pension Funding Options
- J05 Pension Income Options
- Certificate in Long-Term Care Insurance (CeLTCI®)
- Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER)
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Advanced Financial Planning (AF5)